Monday, November 19, 2007

The return of Megzilla




It's been a busy week, getting ready for Thanksgiving, and a long time since we've heard from Megzilla. Given that, I thought I'd share something that always makes me thankful: Megzilla and her adorable litter mates, Sigma, Rho, and Psi (the three "siameses"), and angelic tabby Delta Pi. You just don't get cuter than that. Enjoy the slideshow.


Please check out my updated November 9 blog entry, as well. There, you will find another slide show (a lot less cute, let me tell you now) and a picture of my husband with a goat. That's right. A goat. Come on, you know you'll have to look now.

2 comments:

Cronehenge said...

I thought that might be your husband! Cutie Pie! He reminds me of my step son Sean who love goats too! (Hey....maybe a new facebook or flickr group? I have loads of pictures of goats.)

I love your kitty pics! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and try to come this way and we will go have coffee or a burger or something?

Constance said...

OK, bring on the goat pics. Unfortunately, I only have the one pic, but I do like goats!